CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Are you Emo or Punk?

You want to know if you are Emo Or Punk? Well I am certainly a punk! Go to this Website:

http://progressiveboink.com/archive/punkoremo.html

Well its a blog to show if your a Punk or Emo. I am a punk of course. Here are different types of punks:

  • Anarcho-Punk
  • Christian Punk
  • Garage Punk
  • Glam Punk
  • Gothic Punk
  • Skate Punk
There are more types of punk. Not all of the punks have to have a mohawk or liberty spikes! I don't have one!

For Emos, I don't know any. One thing is for sure, that they are emotional. Sorry. If I am offending any of you, well I am sorry. I'll delete the post if you don't like it.
\,,/(-_-)\,,/
ROCK ON!

1 comments:

Holly Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.